Initial inspection of your Land Rover Defender to determine the scope of work for your build.
Removal of original engine, transmission, transfer case, axles, fuel system, cooling system, engine wiring harness, shifters, center console, and the tunnel cover.
Installation of Upgraded:
- Engine and transmission mounts
- LS3 with six-speed transmission
- Upgraded late style LT230 transfer case
- New Chevrolet ECU with new harness
- Fully-rebuilt NAS specification axles
- High-performance Wilwood braking kit
- Handmade in the USA Ron Davis performance aluminum radiator, AC condenser and transmission cooler
- High-performance, in-tank fuel pump fitted with new, braided, stainless steel fuel lines
- New, braided, stainless steel oil cooler lines
- New Corvette automatic shifter with push button shifting and sport mode
- Handmade at ECD center console to include oversized cup holders and extra storage
- Original tunnel cover insulated and refitted to stop heat intrusion